Preparing Mounties for Workforce Success
Employer Wednesday – AgWest Farm Credit
Hosted by the EOU Career Talk Podcast: October 25, 2023
AgWest Farm Credit will be visiting campus on Wednesday, October 25, to participate in Employer Wednesday.
Representatives will table in Hoke from 11am-1pm to discuss employment opportunities with students.
Secure Student Employment
Our Approach to Career Development
We guide and coach students through the multiple aspects of career development. From the beginning stages of career exploration, to preparing for job interviews after graduation, EOU Career Services takes a foundational approach to helping EOU students connect their coursework to the workforce.
The Career Development Process
- An awareness to engage in career-decision making
- Engage in self-exploration and evaluate goals
- Engage in career and occupational exploration
- Gather information about potential career-paths
- Determine tentative choices
- Decide on necessary training and education
- Get a job!
Career Services Team
Director of Career Services
Meet with Shawna for:
- Employer Relations
- Faculty & Internships
- Off Campus Employment
Career Development Coordinator
Meet with Emily for:
- Resume & Cover Letter Review
- On Campus Student Employment
- Interview Preparation
NOTICE TO STUDENTS:
Eastern Oregon University’s Career Service staff is diligent about ensuring the integrity and legitimacy of the employers, internship sites and service providers posting opportunities through EOU Careers Network. Career development opportunities are screened and verified by Career Services staff before posting.